So my exhilarating Saturday night has summed itself up to be an evening of pondering the thoughts of essays, blogs, case summaries and so forth. A few trips to the kitchen for chai tea didn’t go astray either. Being a bit of a YouTube addict, I stumbled across this amusing clip about a rappers’ addiction to social media. It cheered my night up faster than you could say ‘new friend request’.
- Writing a Media Release.
- New Media and Asian Public Relations.
- An Issues Crisis Perspective and Reputation Management.
- Public Relations Management in Organisations.
- Strategies to Proactively Manage Activity.
- Engaging With The Media.
- Procrastination and Social Media; Like Honey to a Bee.
- Practice + Research = PR
- Public Relations ethics; fact or fiction?
- Theory plus a catwalk controversy.